Quran is the miracle from Allah. It is Arabic. It is a loss if someone cannot understand the message in Quran.
Why should I learn arabic?
( from http://www.lqtoronto.com/ )
As Muslims we have no choice but to learn the
Language of the Qur’an.
BECAUSE ALLAH CHOSE THE ARABIC LANGUAGE TO CARRY HIS FINAL MESSAGE
TO ALL MANKIND.
- The Qur’an contains the exact words which Allah revealed to
our beloved prophet-pbuh and the exact words which the Prophet recited. Nothing
added or deleted.
- The “Qur’an” is NOT the “Qur’an” if it is
not in the Arabic Language; otherwise it is a mere
- As a Muslims we are obligated to recite the Qur’an in Arabic
EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Our SALAAH is in the
- We cannot have
khushoo and khuzoo in our
Salaah until and unless we understand what we are
saying in our Salaah.
- The Language of the
Qur’an is a Miracle.
- THAT MIRACLE will never touch
our hearts unless we learn and know the Language of the Qur’an.
- How can the Qur’an guide me and how can I ponder over it and implement the
Guidance of the Qur’an in my daily life if I do not understand the Language of
Please remember if you are dedicated, serious and hardworking, you
will achieve something most beautiful and rewarding in your life (i.e. the
understanding of the Qur’an directly
when you recite it or when
the recitation is heard).
The beauty, the Eloquence, the Magic, the
Miracle and the Divine Wisdom of the Qur’an will penetrate the
innermost depth of your heart and you will experience the joy and happiness
which cannot be expressed but can only be felt in the Believer’s
So get ready to work hard to learn the Language of the
Some books for learning Arabic;
- book 1 - Madinah Arabic Book. Dr. V. Rahim
- book 2 - Madinah Arabic Book. Dr. V. Rahim
- book 3 - Madinah Arabic Book. Dr. V. Rahim
All books and other supporting materials can be downloaded here
about learning jawi from above books.